Minimum input, maximum output
Getting started with 3D inlay printing has never been easier. We offer printers for inserts for capacity rental or purchase and work with you to develop a concept that gets the best for your business, your employees and your customers.
Advantages 3D printing
- Material testing by PFI
- Wide range of different Shore hardnesses can be realized
- Wide range of colors
- Own logo on the
- Removal-resistant labeling fully customizable and reliably documented according to MDR
- Cost savings in material, energy and working time
- No need to stock different blanks
- Digital catalog for inlay blanks
- Lower energy consumption than with
conventional manufacturing methods
- Less dust exposure
- Significantly quieter than conventional manufacturing processes such as milling, grinding, etc.
- Less waste due to almost complete material utilization
Get started with our capacity rental and enjoy all the benefits of print services. Lower printing costs with the greatest possible flexibility.